Is GoCar Insurance Legit? We have all the details right here in this article.
Car insurance is often described as a contract between a car owner and an insurance company.
The contract is mainly created to protect car owners against financial loss when theft or accident occurs.
Most insurance firms offer packages for:
- Property – it’s meant for those who experience car damage or theft.
- Liability – it’s provided for those who cause bodily injury or property damage to others
- Medical – it’s targeted at treating people who suffer injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses
While planning to choose an insurance company for an insurance contract, you might have heard something about GoCar Insurance.
Marketers could have told you that the company offers affordable premiums and excellent support services.
But beyond those things, you might still be curious about the company’s legal status.
Through a series of instigations, we’re able to affirm that the GoCar insurance is legit.
But there is some other information you have to learn about the company before making a contract with them.
Let’s get started by answering the question What’s GoCar Insurance?
GoCar Insurance is a company that offers car insurance renewal for vehicle owners. In addition, the company offer 3rd Party Insurance coverage for its clients.
It covers people for damages made to other vehicles. In the event of damage/accident, the premium will be paid to the relevant party immediately.
So, what coverage can you enjoy when you subscribe to the GoCar Insurance plan?
With GoAuto Insurance, you can enjoy a basic insurance package that provides you and other drivers with insurance coverage. Some of the insurance packages available include :
- Bodily injury and property damage liability auto insurance cover: This nature of the package allows the insurance company to foot the medical and vehicle repairs bills of drivers in accidents that you cause.
- Medical payments (MedPay): This insurance package allows you to cover a portion of your medical bills.
- Personal injury protection (PIP): This is a kind of GoCar insurance plan that covers medical bills, funeral costs, and lost wages after an accident, regardless of who was at fault.
- Collision coverage: Under this package, the company is made for car repairs, regardless of fault.
- Comprehensive car insurance: This kind of package allows the company to pay for environmental damage, vandalism, and theft.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist (UM/UIM): When you subscribe to this insurance plan, the company will be responsible for covering your medical bills and repairs if you get hit by an uninsured or underinsured driver.
Does GoCar offer discounts?
Currently, there are no discounts offered on the company website. Meanwhile, it’s worth mentioning that the company has a record of rolling out discounts in the following areas :
- anti-lock brakes
- good driving history
- anti-theft device.
- insuring multiple vehicles.
What are people saying about GoAuto Insurance?
According to the Better Business Bureau (BBB), GoAuto Insurance has an A+ rating for the nature of services it delivers.
However, to ensure we’re detailed about our reviews on the company, it will be essential to examine the reviews and complaints customers published about the company.
Some notable reviews published via BBB include :
“My daughter was hit by an individual that has GoAuto Insurance… I stated I needed to get a rental car as soon as possible so my daughter could get to work. The claim representative told me it could be days before they could authorize a rental car because they had to look into the claim. This person was not very ‘customer-friendly’ on the phone, and I thought she was quite rude.”
– Joey via BBB
“When I cancelled, [GoAuto] charged me an early termination fee. [I] wasn’t ever informed of any early termination fees… I just got [GoAuto] insurance on dealer recommendation and knew I would cancel it after further research for cheaper insurance. I found cheaper and better insurance. Lesson learned, do research before you buy insurance.”
– Jean via BBB
“I need to purchase a new car, but I can’t proceed because my old car hasn’t been paid off yet. I’m so disappointed in the way [GoAuto] is handling my claim. This accident has really disrupted my life, and it wasn’t even my fault.”
– Alana via BBB
GoAuto Insurance is the right company for basic car insurance coverage.
Meanwhile, you need to plan for issues related to insurance claims.
If you can’t afford to deal with the issue, you may need to consider other alternatives.